Monday 1 September 2014

Flamers - Demons / Imperial / Tox

These flame troopers from Anvil industries are a part of a commission I'm working on where these models are to be themed summoned demons to fit in with the fluff and aesthetic of an imperial army.
The original models are fox flamer troopers from anvil industries, i whilst I do like hoe the scuply look, they are particularly fiddly to paint.


Tutorials are to follow, I've already lined up one for the slime drips for a future post, as for the red cloaks and other features of the models, are there any elements anyone would be interested in knowing how to recreate?

3 comments:

  1. These look great. Can't wait to see them join their Praetorian heretics!

    If you could detail the process for the cloaks I'd love to see what you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coulnt agree more, Honestly, these are on par with the Scottish in my opinion!

      I cant wait to get these mate! Very excited!

      Good work.

      Delete
  2. Thanks :)
    I prefer these to my previous work on the scottish, but i guess that may be because these are really my style when given free reign. I'll make the red cloak guide this evening 8/9 o'clock (GMT+1)

    ReplyDelete