Sunday 4 January 2015

Not Just A Painter!

After a long time of just painting with a game every couple of months, I'm now starting wargaming properly again, learning the rules for warhammer fantasy.

As a start I've been switching my nurgle daemons onto square bases and also painted up these guys:

I wanted to find a scheme that could look above standard tabletop, without taking far too long.
At about 2 hours a model (not including banners / base extra items) its not too bad and hopefully I'll be able to get a decent sized painted force.

The techniques are a bit tricky to explain, but I have work in progress images and if anyones interested I'll definitely attempt making a how to article!



In other news, for my most recent commission I've been making some Highland bases:



No comments:

Post a Comment