Sunday 12 October 2014

Golden Demon 2014

Here's my golden demon entry for this year, it got through the first cut, and after looking at some of the other awesome entries I'm sure I was nowhere near placing.
I think the standard in all categories this year
was the highest I've seen, perhaps that's because of GD being only once a year now.



I finished the model at about 3 last night, and then had to pull together that base after the one I intended to use broke - badly. All in all it turned out not to bad in the end I think :p

Next post on the blog will be some robed imperial demons, and once that's done, I could make a nmm guide like on my nurgle lord, if anyone's interested.

3 comments:

  1. add more liquid gore in between the wounds with the same ichor color. It could give it that extra edge just a slight especially in the belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work dude, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, would love to see some more photos of him. Give us some detail and close ups!

    ReplyDelete